Be part of the very unique half marathon, on the 9th of June 2013 in the city of Aarhus, with a 100% sealed off route – Online registrations are now open!
The first 3000 people to register, will have the chance to win a selection of great prizes. They are also invited to attend a very interesting lecture with Chris MacDonald.
Online registrations are now open – the countdown has begun!
This year, 8.700 runners participated in Nykredit Invest Aarhus City Half Marathon 2012 – be there on the 9th of June 2013 when 10.000 runners are ready to run 21.097 meters, on the best half marathon route in Denmark, cheered on by Denmark´s best spectators.
Last year, the entire city supported the race, and among the completing runners were Mayer of Aarhus, Jacob Bundsgaard, as well as Olympic participant and winner of the race, Jesper Faurschou.
We are now ready to create an ever greater and better race, in 2013. Once again we have prepared a great route, taking the runners past some of the best sights Aarhus has to offer. The streets will be full of vivacity and thousands of spectators will be cheering the runners on, along the audience friendly route.
Aarhus will be a very festive place on this day, when runners take on the streets and cars are referred to their garages.
On that morning, the route will be 100% reserved for you – making this a true city race on a sealed off route. A unique experience awaits you, as you pass by all the sights the city has to offer.
Tour Caravan, Hot Spots, DJ´s, Samba, Rock, Jazz, Stand Up etc– We will guide you on your way.
What is included?
- 21.097km with lots of entertainment, on a 100% sealed off city route, with start and finish between the Town Hall, the Concert Hall and ARoS art museum in the heart of Aarhus.
- 5 depots along the route
- Access to the “Run with Aarhus Sports Fair”, the largest sports fair in the city
- All runners will receive a uniquely designed Nykredit Invest Aarhus City Half Marathon Finisher T-shirt from Newline. - value €33
- 2-3 free lectures, which are all held in connection with a pre-training
- Pasta party
- Free storage of gear
- Free SMS service
- Drink stations and split times at 5, 10, 15, 20 km.
- Finisher medal
- Sprint prizes
- Many prize draws among the first 5,000 to register before the 1st of December
- Access to childrens theater
- Access to many Aarhus attractions
Total cost is €49, not including administrationsfee of €1,5
Before the runners start the route, a publicity caravan will drive along the route passing out different things to the awaiting spectators, not to mention creating a fantastic atmosphere. This helps the spectators get in the mood and it helps them cheer on the runners as they pass.
See a video of the race here - 8.700 runners run through the streets of Aarhus…
//Aarhus Motion & Nykredit Invest